Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Poppin' good!

We are huge popcorn fans around our house so when we got the chance to try Kettle Brand popcorn I had to pick up as many flavors as possible. We got White Cheddar, Sriracha and Maple Bacon popcorn. We all rated them based on two thumbs up or down.

White Cheddar: Two thumbs up from everyone!
Sriracha: Two thumbs down from everyone!
Maple Bacon: Two thumbs up from the husband and kids, none from me since I don't do bacon.

It's so nice to have pre-made popcorn ready to go so I don't have to watch the microwave and make sure ours doesn't get burnt.

Which flavor do you want to try? Kettle Brand popcorn and real potato chips can be purchased at Kroger.

*All opinions are mine and my family's but I was provided with free product and coupons to try the varieties from being a BzzAgent

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison