Sunday, December 21, 2014

Try, try again

How many times will I try? I keep asking myself this every time I start to eat better and maybe start to work out. It never lasts long and I know I'll have to try, try again later. 
I spent most of today helping the girls clean their rooms and being pretty lazy. Suddenly I came across the kids Zumba game for the Wii we had gotten A for her birthday ... in June. We've never played it. What a waste. So I immediately gathered the girls and put it in and we got our Zumba on until dinner (20 minutes). It felt good. Even though I've been pushing off being sick for the past couple of weeks. Maybe some extra oxygen flowing through my lungs will do me some good. After dinner we got out the Just Dance and danced it out (25 minutes). Why can't every day be like this?

It seems like I always have good intentions to make good choices when it comes to eating and working out. But somehow my lack of effort always wins out. 

Here's my list of things that would make my fit lifestyle achievable:

  • Personal Chef - healthy meals on demand, yes please!
  • Calorie-free Chocolate - I can't live without my chocolate, let's make it healthy
  • Fitness Classes in my Home - I don't have time to go to the gym, let's just do all the classes I want at my house.
    [pin it]
  • Fitness Wardrobe - you need cute clothes to work out, it's like a rule
    [pin it]
  • Skinny Mirrors - those mirrors that make you look really good even when you don't
  • Daily Massages - I'm going to get sore with all these fitness classes, I'll need a good rub down every day
  • Good Weather - I would go running daily if it was about 70* and partly cloudy
    [pin it]
  • Magic Pills - you know, some pills that make you lose weight while you sleep
    [pin it]
  • New Clothes - all this fitness and good eating will make me look so good that I'll need a gorgeous new wardrobe to go with it all

I guess I'll keep on dreaming, or I'll just keep trying.

[pin it]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison