Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Today I am

Yep I'm going to do like everyone in Blogland and post what I'm thankful for, I decided to go a bit nontraditional for this list.

1. Let's get it out of the way to not ruin the rest of the list, I'm thankful for my family, house and health.
2. Dark chocolate. I seriously could not live without you.
3. Puppies. I mean all puppies are cute and cuddly and they have puppy breath
4. Summer -- it's my favorite time of year. I love being outside and I might just be counting down the days until Winter is over with. Ok I am counting down.
5. Reality TV drama. I don't want drama in my own life but watching an hour of any Bravo show will give you your fill without all the repercussions.
6. White wine. It makes me happy when skies are grey.
7. Scandal on ABC on Thursday nights. I don't know how I lived before this show, mind blowing goodness every week.
8. Diamonds. They are a girls best friend, can't argue with that.
9. Blogs. They keep me entertained at work.
10. For those people who celebrate Thanksgiving before they bust out the Christmas decor. I just can't handle all the jolliness so early on. #sorry #notreally

What are you thankful for this year? You should be thankful for this awesome giveaway that me and the rest of the 30x30 girls are doing. I hope you win! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison