Friday, September 6, 2013
What I'm reading ...
These will be the next 5 books in my Kindle over the coming weeks.
1. My Fair Lazy from Jen Lancaster - I've read a few of Jen's books and loved them, hope this one doesn't disappoint. My thoughts: I was underwhelmed by this one. I think some of Jen's other books have been much better.
2. Girls in White Dresses from Jennifer Close - This was recommended by another blogger, I honestly don't even know what it's about. My thoughts: I didn't even want to finish this. Too many people to keep track of and I just wanted it to end.
3. Afterburn from Sylvia Day - I'm a Sylvia fan, still waiting for Bared to You to come to my e-library as a Kindle option so I'll read this while I wait.
4. 75 Habits for a Happy Marriage from Ashley Davis Bush and Daniel Arthur Bush - This popped up and looked interesting, a happier marriage is always better so I'll give it a try :)
5. Born to Run from Christopher McDougall - This was recommended by another blogger, I'm hoping it inspires me to run more! My thoughts: YES! Yes! YES! If you are runner or even thinking about running for some exercise read this. I was hooked from the first few pages. It has made my knee injury make sense and boost my confidence that I can go on.
What's on your list? Follow me on Goodreads to see what I'm currently reading or want to read.