Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter Book List

Winter Book List 2012


  1. Four of a Kind - Not sure how this one got on the list, but the reviews sound mostly positive on it. UPDATE: I liked how these 4 women connected throughout the book. I would recommend for a light/easy read.
  2. Gone Girl - This was recommended to me when I did my Fall book list so I'm going to try it out. UPDATE: This one was pretty good. It was slow to get into it but once the first bombshell was dropped it was good from then on.
  3. Queen of Babble - This looks like a good series and has a lot of positive reviews. UPDATE: This was a cute book. I'll probably read the other ones in the series.
  4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - I actually read this in highschool and the school took the books away from us. It was the first book I had actually read in school so my mom demanded a copy so that I could finish it. Since they are doing the movie I thought I should re-read it.
  5. Arranged - This sounds interesting and like an easy read. UPDATE: This was an interesting read. Totally unrealistic but still entertaining. It felt a bit short, like they could've added a few more details.
What's on your reading list this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison