Monday, November 12, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Am I the only one who has a kitchen that looks like this? Yes that's right, I have a dishwasher and my dishes are still all over the place. It seems that I'm the only one in the family that knows how to work the dishwasher. Load dishes, put in soap, turn on. *Dishwasher magic occurs* Take out dishes, put in cabinet  repeat first steps. Well there's some things that just don't do well in the dishwasher like cookie sheets and lids to my pots & pans so those have to be washed by hand. Again, I must be the only one in the house who knows how to do this. Look back up at that mess. Do you see the shiny green bottle my the faucet? That's my saving grace. Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap in Basil Lime -- it makes my kitchen smell like a big margarita! Please don't drink the stuff though I'm sure it's not good for you in that way. It makes doing the hand washed dishes much more enjoyable (and it makes me crave a shot of tequila while I'm using it, shh!).

I received all three lovely scents from the good people at Palmolive. So of course I had to share with my MIL. The poor lady doesn't have a dishwasher so she goes through a LOT of dish soap.
I gave her the Lemon Thyme. She loved the scent but noticed after a few days of using it that it was really drying her hands out. It could be the weather (crazy Indiana) or it could be from the scent. I have ultra sensitive skin and haven't noticed any extra dryness but then again I'm not using it every day and maybe even multiple times a day like she is. Overall I'm giving it a thumbs up since my kitchen smells like margaritas without me having to get tipsy on a Monday night. You can pick up your own bottle at any Wal-Mart or Target.

*I received three bottles and a few coupons as a member of Influenster to review. If you'd like to join Influenster let me know and I can send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison