Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garage Sale season

Does anyone else get excited when the weather gets warmer and people start putting up their garage sale signs? It's like the first hint that summer is coming. I started prepping last night for our own garage sale. I've got about 12 boxes of clothes to sort through and probably 4 garbage bags full of toys. It's a little overwhelming to get it all ready, but I know in the end it will be worth it (last year was success after all!). And at the end of the day I'll end up with a little extra cash in my pocket and maybe someone else will have found a treasure among my trash. Oh and of course I'm excited to shop at other people's garage sales ... you never know what you'll find that you HAVE to take home!
This is only what I've sorted so far, about 5 more boxes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison