Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Have you heard about ...

Sometimes you happen across neat sites and wonder how you've been living without some of these things! While I was doing my daily check on Whatever (seriously if you don't read Meg's blog you should, it's great) I was ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over her latest craft weekend (which is ingenious by the way!). She gets some awesome sponsors for these weekends and they give the ladies some AMAZING goodies to take home. I found a little site that I haven't heard of before House8810
Happy Camper plate and cup set
Retro wall clock
Fast food dish towel
All Out of It pad (reminds me of my Grandma and Grandpa!)
It's the perfect amount of retro with a flair for the modern. I might just buy one of everything! I bet I'll at least spend $50 since they have free shipping on larger orders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison