Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This weekend was a big success! I got rid of a bunch of baby stuff (still have TONS of baby clothes) and made some extra cash for our home decorating cause. I am happy that I didn't have to haul all the larger items back into the house (set of chairs with ottomans, full-size high chair and a toddler bed). It was funny to see the things that people were looking for in the sale. Lots of old men on Friday morning who wanted old watches, computer parts and man things. The only man things I could offer up was a tool belt and some ankle weights. Unfortunately, I had no takers. I ended up selling a few things that I didn't intend to sell including a shelf from my garage and a lamp from upstairs that had kind of slipped my mind. In total we made just over $300 which will be a nice starter fund for the home decorating I want to do.
This week will continue to be busy. I have lots going on at work (yeah meetings! *sarcasm intended*) and then we will be moving my mom into our rental house this weekend. Maybe tonight's showing will go really well with the house being empty and we will get an offer. I've always got my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison