Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Art



I got out the paint and canvas again last night went to work on some new Halloween decorations. I wanted something that will last for years to come. I got my Pick Your Plum order last night (tin signs that came in orange, black and white) and since my order got lost they included an extra set of vinyl stickers. I placed the BOO! sticker on the sign which I'm thinking I will bring to work and hang in my office area. For the canvas I put the letters down, painted over the top then peeled off the letters. I finished it off with the vinyl spider (which A chose instead of the witch's hat). All I need to do is add a hanger on the back and we are ready! Super easy and just what I needed for my decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison