Monday, June 6, 2011

A very fairy birthday

I'm starting to plan A's birthday party. She decided last night she wants a Tinkerbell/fairy birthday. So today the planning has begun. I've got to get invitations sent out by Wednesday this week (which means I need to buy them tonight), I need to start buying decorations and I have to figure out food. Oh and we are going camping this weekend so I will have to try and accomplish all of this after work during the next week or two. Fantastic! Nothing like party planning on a tight schedule (and budget!). Wish me luck -- I may need to pick up some fairy dust first so I can get everything accomplished.
Lots of cute ideas found here including this fairy dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison