Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Crafty!

I worked on the table cover for A's birthday party last night and I'm pretty happy with the results. I thought about adding some additional elements around the edges, but that might just have to wait until tonight. I attempted to make a welcome banner, but my spelling skills weren't with me. I got "Welcome to Pixie" on there perfectly and when I went to add "Hollow" I somehow wrote "Hallow". So needless to say the welcome banner went into the trash and maybe I'll try again tonight. I plan on assembling the favors tonight (fairy purses filled with bubbles, candy and whatever other goodies I can find), so hopefully those turn out well. Only a few more days to pull it all together! Who knew party planning for a 4 year old would be so stressful?!
Camera phone photo so it's not the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison