Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshine!

Photo from eyeful
It is gorgeous outside today! The sun is shining, the snow has melted. It is a good day to be outside. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the basement at work. I did however take a walk at lunch which was wonderful (and helped me get in some exercise today!). I've started thinking about everything I want to do outside ...
  • Grill out (my favorite!)
  • Take the kids to the park
  • Plant my vegetable garden
  • Get some exercise (I want to start running, but more on this later)
  • Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather
  • Fires at night -- with s'mores of course!
  • Hanging out on the deck with friends at night -- glass of wine in my hand is a must!
  • Being able to wear flip-flops daily
What are you looking forward to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison