Monday, March 7, 2011

Junk Food!

I have a confession to make ... I'm a junk food-aholic, mainly of chocolate. I can't help myself. The dark chocolate peanut M&M's begged me to buy them at the store and then they call out from my desk drawer to be eaten. How can I say no? Now this wouldn't be a problem if I worked out regularly. However, as I've discussed before there is very little "me" time which equals very little workout time. (Side note: I did get my hair cut this weekend. 30 minutes of "me" time! Now back to reality) I've worked a desk job for the past 2 years and had a child during this time so I've begun to feel the pounds creeping up (and my scale feels it too). How do I get motivation to stop being a junk food-aholic and get fit? It's not that I don't want to, it just feels impossible to fit it in to my already crazy schedule. I need a better game plan and FAST! I'm open for suggestions!

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison