Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blogging

I like to spend time looking through blogs. I have a few bookmarks set up that I regularly check. They are crafty (I'm crafty too!), they have time to craft (this I don't have), they take amazing photos (somehow mine always fall short or blurry) and they have amazing stories to share (my stories are average). All of this leaves me feeling jealous. Jealous that they are craftier than me, that they have "me" time, that they are able to take incredible photos of just about anything and of their amazing stories. Maybe the real reason I started a blog was so that I could be one of those bloggers. Maybe I can be super crafty, take awesome pictures and have cool stories to tell that people will actually want to listen to. Unfortunately, just because you have a blog mean you will become something else. So until I become one of those totally awesome bloggers I'll be here ... writing about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison