Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Meal Plan Week #52

Oh hey it's Tuesday and I'm just getting around to posting the meal plan for this week. We returned from our vacation in NC on Saturday night. Hosted Christmas for the husband's side of the family on Sunday. And then I proceeded to get a HUGE sinus infection on Sunday afternoon which had me in bed by 6:15pm. The weather was uncooperative on Monday with freezing rain and gusty winds so a trip to the grocery store was out of the question. That brings us to today, Tuesday. Where I will finally be making a trip to the grocery store. Which means we can finally eat some food in our house!

MONDAY: Ravioli
I bought 2 different kinds a couple of weeks ago when we had ravioli, so there was enough left over to have it again. Yeah for frozen pasta!

TUESDAY: Tacos
Because duh, it's Taco Tuesday.

WEDNESDAY: Breakfast
I'm aiming for easy this week so breakfast for dinner is a sure winner!

THURSDAY: Quesadillas
This is a special request from the kids who apparently didn't eat enough Mexican food while we were gone last week. 

FRIDAY: Homemade Pizza
Everything will be closed, so I'll have all day to make the dough from scratch and let everyone help out with the toppings. 

So that's it folks! 52 weeks of meal planning. I successfully meal planned every week of the entire year. I wish I set that as a goal for the year! Meal planning without a doubt will continue for next year. And I'll be trying my best to include 1 meat free meal each week. I received the Thug Kitchen cookbook for Christmas so we will be trying out some new meals!

A photo posted by Allison (@amazingmommy) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison