Monday, December 7, 2015

Meal Plan Week #49

Wow I can't believe 2015 is almost over. My meal plans are all about simplicity this time of year as there is so much going on! Let's just get into it ...

MONDAY: Pancakes and Fruit
Special request from the kids to do breakfast for dinner.

TUESDAY: Taco in a Bag


WEDNESDAY: Chicken Tortilla Soup
This one has been on my list to make for awhile now, none of Peas & Crayons recipes ever disappoint so I'm sure this will be a winner.

THURSDAY: Sandwiches and Veggies


FRIDAY: Holiday Parties / Grandma's House
My husband and I both have our holiday work parties tonight so we'll have plenty to eat. The girls will be spending the evening with Grandma.

What's for dinner at your house this week? Any new recipes I should try?

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks good this week. I may have to try the chicken tortilla soup. Looks good. Hope you have fun at your holiday work parties. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to keep my dinners simple, too! I haven't done tacos in a bag in awhile. That chicken tortilla soup looks so good!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison