Friday, May 1, 2015

May: I will try

For April I set three goals so let's see how I did!
  • I will try to workout more.
    • Well I spent more time outside which usually involved moving around more. And I got the girls to go on a run with me in preparation for the Color Run near the end of May. I still need a lot of work here though.
  • I will try to read 2 books.


  • I will try to think positive.
    • I think I forgot about this goal for most of the month. I thought it would be so easy and yet it was probably the hardest. For the last few days of the month I really tried to focus on it but my positive thinking was positively lacking. 

So that brings us to May. Here's what I'll be trying for the month.
  • Planning and focus!
Yep I'm sticking with one goal this month. We have our cruise at the end of May so I need to make sure everything is in order for that. That includes me attempting to lose 3 more pounds so I can shop for a new bathing suit to wear. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy any clothes for myself until I lost 10 lbs. Well I'm currently stuck at 7 lbs down so I need to kick it up a notch! This is also the last month of school so making sure A finishes out the school year strongly is something I need to focus on. If I can make it through this month with my sanity then I can spend the first whole week of June relaxing in the Caribbean! 


Do you have any goals or anything you want to try for the month of May? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison