Monday, August 26, 2013

a RAD weekend

What an awesome weekend! I'm going to miss summer when it's over, but I don't want to think about that now. 
On Saturday morning A and I ran the Color Me Rad 5k. I was surprised at how much she ran, it was great! And the experience was amazing. 
Our before & after shots
All covered in color
On Sundays we've been trying to do some type of adventure. Bike rides, eating at a new restaurant, exploring someplace, just something fun that preferably doesn't cost a lot of money! So we went to the reservoir in a neighboring city and had a picnic. We hiked around and climbed Hanging Rock which overlooks the Wabash River.
The girls representing #TeamAwesome :) We all have tye-dye shirts that we made a couple weeks ago
We last had our picture taken here right before we got married, it was fun to go back with the kids 7 years later
After all the hiking we needed to cool down so the girls and I jumped on the trampoline while being sprayed by the hose. It was the prefect ending to the weekend.
How was your weekend? Still enjoying summer?

*Linking up with Sami

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison