Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's UNREAL candy!

I'm all about indulging your sweet tooth (self proclaimed chocoholic over here!), but I'm also worried about how much junk is in what I'm eating. I'm not big on artificial ingredients and flavors so when I heard about UNREAL Candy I knew this was right up my alley! Luckily being a BzzAgent paid off because I got to try out this goodness for myself.


I loved the packaging. The fact that it doesn't have the brand name plastered all over the front made it stand out for me. And it will certainly make people say "hey what's that?!". (Sorry that's my work side coming out, us marketing people worried about the branding)
I decided to use my free coupon for the Unreal 77, Peanut Butter Cups. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. They weren't super sweet like their traditional counterparts (Reese's) and I liked that. The chocolate tasted real, not fake. The serving size seems to be smaller than the leading brand, but I didn't do a real comparison. I could pronounce all the ingredients on the label which was a plus for me. I'm excited to try the other varieties of these unjunked candy bars.

*I was not paid for my review unless you count being paid with a free coupon to try their candy. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison