Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Countdown ... 2 weeks

In 2 weeks A will be starting Kindergarten. I can't hardly believe it. Am I really old enough to have a child in school? Have I done enough to prepare her for school? Will she make friends? Will she listen to the teacher? How are we going to handle homework? Is she going to like it? I have a million more questions running through my head. It's so overwhelming. 
I was so excited to have kids. But it's amazing how fast they grow up! I know everyone says it, but it's true. I miss my baby. I'm not ready for her to grow up. I feel like I need to treasure every moment with her. 
I want to make these next few weeks special for her. Big changes are in store for both of us and I want to make sure she still has fun as a little kid before she becomes an official kindergartner. 


Here's my list of Pinterest finds that I hope to do over the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison