Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm a slacker and a Bambi killer

I've been a major blogger slacker lately! There's been so much going on that I can hardly keep the days straight. To prove my point I rushed my DH and both kids to the other end of town last Friday so I could pick up my race packet and info before the handout time was up. I get there and walk in to find out that the race is this weekend and I'm a week early. DH was not pleased with me. My excuse for that one is that I was still all flustered from the day before when I hit a deer on my way to work. Oh and did I mention I was driving carpool that day. So not only did I strand myself from getting to work (which is 50 minutes away from my house) but I stranded 3 other people. Here's a lovely shot of my busted up car.
And yes that radiator fluid leaking all over the ground. Initial estimate is $3,300 worth of damage. Luckily I've got some killer auto insurance and I don't have to pay a penny to get it fixed! Needless to say I've heard more Bambi jokes in the past few days than I care to repeat. I'm taking the day of work tomorrow so maybe I can blog while the girls are napping. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison