Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Campfire Cones

When we went camping I decided to bring the fixin's for Campfire Cones. Of course I found them on Pinterest and they seemed easy enough.
Here's what you need:
Waffle cones (or sugar cones)
Mini marshmallows
Small pieces of chocolate
Bananas, strawberries or any other fruit diced up
Aluminum foil

Take your cone fill it with all the goodies you want and wrap it in foil. Lay over the fire (not in direct flame or it will burn the cone, trust me on this one!) for a few minutes. Pull it out and eat like an ice cream cone.
These campfire cones got 2 big thumbs up from each kid!

1 comment:

  1. This is another fun idea. These would make a great dessert for a Summer barbecue too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison