Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rainbow Colored Birthday Bash!

J's 2nd rainbow colored party was a success. We only had a few family members there, nothing too over the top. We had rainbow colored cake pops and a fruit tray. I love my cake pop maker that I got for Christmas, but decorating 4 dozen little cake balls is time consuming! Between interruptions with the kids and trying to serve lunch it took me about 1 1/2 hours to decorate them all. I think it was worth it. Everyone enjoyed them (even the great grandmas who had never heard of cake pops) and thought they were fun. My co-workers even benefited from the leftovers later in the week :)
Colored cake balls ready for decorating
Sprinkles!



Enjoying her birthday treat
Blue cake pop
Purple cake pop

Rainbow cake pops!
Rainbow fruit tray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison