Friday, March 23, 2012

How does your garden grow?

I'm getting anxious to plan my garden. I'm sure in 2 weeks it will snow and everything would be ruined if I started planting now, but dang it I'm excited! I've been busy pinning my garden ideas. Last weekend I got all the old leaves and winter debris cleared out and decided that I'll need to add some new dirt this year. Indiana soil clay is not ideal for planting gardens. It's a big pain, so I have to buy bags of dirt to put on top so that the roots of my plants actually have a chance of growing. I grow a mostly organic garden. Organic soil and no pesticides. I usually buy starter plants which I can't guarantee are organic so that's why it's a most organic garden.
Find it here
From Martha Stewart
10 tips for growing tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison