Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween Round-Up

I've been seeing a lot of Halloween ideas popping up on blogs lately. A is even asking why we don't have our decorations up yet! So I set out for some inspiration today ....


First up ... my Pick Your Plum purchase!
3 colored pieces of tin with hanging wire -- with shipping $4/each!
The past week I've been eyeing what Tatertots and Jello has been doing for Halloween. Here are some of my favorite ideas (and they are all soo easy!)
Halloween eye chart
Specimen Art
Then I hit up the Pity Party at 30 Handmade Days to find some inspiration and found this ...
Boo! sign from A Pumpkin and A Princess
There's so much more, but I couldn't possibly show all of my favorites here. Saturday I plan on scrapbooking, but Sunday will be Halloween decorating day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison