Monday, November 9, 2015

Meal Plan Week #45

We've got 2 crock pot meals and a meal that will be made ahead of time. It will make for an easy week of dinners! So let's get right to it ...

MONDAY: Vegetable soup with crusty bread
I made this Sunday so all I will have to do is heat it up for dinner.

TUESDAY: Pulled Pork Tacos
We'll use half the pork loin in the crock pot with a jar of salsa tonight. Then tomorrow use the other half for a completely different meal.

WEDNESDAY: Shredded BBQ Sandwiches
Take the other half of your pork loin with a bottle of BBQ sauce and put in the crock pot. Super easy way to use up some meat that was on sale and gives you some variety in your meals.

THURSDAY: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
This is easy enough for the husband to make while I'm having girls night with the ladies at work :) Beer & tacos - great way to break in the new girl at work!

FRIDAY: French Toast & Fruit Salad
I'm not a huge syrup fan, so I always serve our french toast with fresh fruit so I can top mine with fruit instead of syrup. Yum!

What's for dinner this week at your house?

1 comment:

  1. We are having vegetable soup this week, too and I can't wait!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison