Monday, June 15, 2015

Meal Plan Week #24

Last week was a bit tough to get back into the swing of things. I wound up sick after our vacation but at least our meal plan kept us mostly on track for the week. We did skip one night's meal so we'll move that to this week. I'll also be busy getting ready for our garage sale on Friday so I'm keeping it pretty easy this week with lots of opportunities for the kids to help prepare dinner. Let's get into it!
MONDAY: Breakfast for Dinner
Waffles and eggs didn't happen last week, so we'll have this easy dinner tonight.

TUESDAY: Tacos

WEDNESDAY: Baked Potatoes and Salad Bar
All the fixin's for both - make your own style!

THURSDAY: Sausages & Hot Dogs on the grill

FRIDAY: Delivery / Take Out
I'm having a garage sale today, so we'll use some of our earnings to get our meal made for us :) I'm voting for Chinese

What's for dinner this week at your house? Any new recipes I should try?

1 comment:

  1. Baked potatoes and a salad bar sounds good. I recently pinned a potato and tomato salad! Never had seen anything like it before.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison