Thursday, May 9, 2013

Do you Nectresse?

Have you seen this on the shelves in the baking section? The bright orange box ... it will catch your eye! Nectresse is an all natural sugar alternative made from monk fruit. It has a slightly fruity flavor to it so I always use it with berries. Here's my favorite way to use it ...
Take some strawberries, cut them up. Sprinkle with a packet or two of Nectresse. Let them sit a few minutes. Add to the top of pancakes along with sliced bananas. Enjoy all the deliciousness that is on your plate. :)

Thanks to Influenster for introducing me to Nectresse. 

*I received a box of Nectresse in my Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox from Influenster. All opinions are my own, even the recipe I did myself because I'm fancy like that. If you want to join Influenster, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison