Friday, May 3, 2013

Pinned it, Made it

I've been trying to do better on acting on my pins. Teach appreciation is next week so I figured I'd beat the rush at school and do something this week for A's teacher. I found this cute idea from eighteen25.
See the pin
So last night we got busy with tracing A's hand and printing out the tag. Here's how our version turned out.
I had A cut out her own hand tracing and wrote Thank You on the hand and her name. I used a simple piece of ribbon and attached it all to the soap I picked up from Bath & Body Works. The soap was on sale for $3, so this was a super cute and inexpensive gift for her teacher. I loved that the printable came in many colors so A could pick the color she wanted to use (it just so happened to match the soap perfectly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison