My long awaited Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox is here and was filled with amazing products to try.
1. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - Is it just Indiana or does this "spring" weather suck? My skin is so ready for warm weather and I've been working to keep my hands from drying out. Since there's no chance of wearing anything but pants I haven't bothered to notice how dry my legs are too. This spray dries very fast so you don't have to deal with slimy legs when you are trying to put on pants. It's a keeper.
2. BelVita - I've heard of these but never tried them. I got the brown sugar version which tasted good. However, there is no way I could use this as a breakfast supplement. It worked fine for my morning snack at work but when lunchtime rolled around I was ready to eat again. Maybe I'm just a hungry girl. I could see these as a nice snack alternative but certainly not as a meal. And I'm ok with eating cookies for breakfast :)
3. Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Mouth Wash - I'm not loyal to any specific toothpaste brand. I buy what's on sale and usually the Optic White items are not the lowest priced buy so I haven't used them yet. I was actually looking for a new mouth wash so this came at the perfect time. I have to say I was impressed. I'm on day 5 and I actually have noticed a whiter smile. The toothbrush has a large head on it and isn't very comfortable to use but the toothpaste and mouth wash are winners. I wish the mouth wash did more than just whiten teeth, it should have some anti-cavity properties to it.
4. Nectresse - This all natural sugar alternative from Splenda is pretty awesome. I used it in my morning chai and didn't notice a difference in taste. I'm not sure I'd use it as an alternative in baking being that you'd need 20+ packets to make something. It does have a slightly fruity taste and smell to it but it doesn't bother me.
5. Dickinson's Witch Hazel - I'm not going to lie, when I heard this was coming in the box it took me back to my postpartum days. Anyone with kids knows what I'm talking about. Witch hazel calms things down, down there after pushing out a baby. Ok enough details about that ... These wipes are perfect for traveling, camping or post-workouts at the gym. I was happy to find out that Dickinson's also offers face wash and pore perfecting toner. I have very sensitive skin so trying new things on my face is always scary.
What will you try? Of course if you'd like to join Influenster to try out cool products like this, send me an email and I'll get you an invite.
*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and I certainly wouldn't lie to you.