Monday, September 24, 2012

Pay it forward


I saw this from Desirae @ Going with the flow and after reading about so many bloggers that are dealing with mean comments I thought this was the perfect way to bring some happiness to the blogging world.

It was started by Mandi @ Debonair Bandit and the basic premise is that the first three people who comment on this post will get some sort of item from me as long as they agree to do the same for 3 more people.

The rules:
+The first three people to comment on this post will receive a little gift - something personal from me to you.

+I'll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.

+But in order to receive your present you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post. 

+You get 72 hours to re post, or I'll have to move on to the next person.

+Please only comment if you're willing to pay it forward.

-If you want to receive something unique and self-made from me in the mail and if you're willing to do the same for others, leave a comment below! Please leave your email address so that I can contact you directly! And blog URL so that I and others can visit your blog!

Even if you don't want to participate consider doing something nice for someone else, it will make you feel good. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison