Monday, November 21, 2011

Dedicated to my pile

Do you ever acquire a bunch of books, patterns, ideas, pins, etc and then never do any of it? I get a lot of pattern books from work and they end up piling up and never being used. It's a shame really. I get many of these before they are even released for sale. So really ... I could be making these fabulous creations before anyone else. Yet, there they sit ... waiting to be used. I've decided to dedicate this post to all the books and patterns that are laying around my house ... just waiting.
The Colette Sewing Handbook -- the latest addition to my collection. I've had this for at least a month.
Little Green Dresses -- I actually won this back in August, but all I've done is flip through it.
Growing Up Sew Liberated -- Another book that I received WAY before its release, but it still sits in the pile
Card Table Playhouse -- I've had this pattern since early summer, all I did was open it.


Which one should I attempt first? They've all been sitting for so long that I don't know what to choose first. I'm thinking something from Sew Liberated or the card table playhouse since both would make great winter boredom busters for my girls. Oh the choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison