Wednesday, November 9, 2011

1 down, 11 to go!

I can officially check one thing off my Twelve by 2012 list! We took a mini vacation this weekend. We visited my DH's uncle and aunt in Indianapolis. We spent Saturday at the Children's Museum and as usual had a blast.
A and J in the Egypt section
On Sunday we went downtown and walked along the canal. I had never been there before, but it was truly amazing!

Under the bridges there were murals from a variety of different artists.

A admiring the huge fish painted on the wall
The kids enjoyed looking at the paintings and of course feeding the ducks.

J feeding the ducks
We had an awesome time in Indy and can't wait to go back next spring or summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison