Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bathroom Redesign

Ok so it's more like designing for the first time. We have lived in our current home for almost a year and a half, but we have yet to decorate the downstairs bathroom. (Hey, I've been busy!) While coming home from our trip to North Carolina my DH and I discussed what we wanted to do. So now I'm ready, I know what I want ... the only problem is I need time and money to get it done! Here's some of the inspiration I've found.
This is the color of blue we want with white accents [source]
I like the base of this vanity, but not the counter portion [source]
I like these lights, maybe one on each side of the mirror [source]
I like the scroll work mirror, not sure if I could actually DIY-it [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison