Monday, September 14, 2015

Meal Plan Week #37

Things have been crazy busy lately. School is in full swing, work is busier than ever, the endless piles of stuff around the house don't seem to disappear for long. Meal planning means I have 1 less thing to worry about every night and that makes me happy!

MONDAY: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
The weather is a little cooler for the beginning of the week and this is one of our fall/winter favorites. I'll make mini meatloaves in a cupcake pan so that they cook quickly.

TUESDAY: Quesadillas

WEDNESDAY: YOYO
You're On Your Own - it's a free for all tonight. Find something and eat it. I'm taking the night off cooking :)

THURSDAY: Grilled Stuffed Chicken Italiano
I already have everything I need on hand for this recipe and the weather should be back into the 80s for grilling :)


FRIDAY: Burgers with Fruit Salad
Burgers on the grill - I found a recipe to put a ranch packet and shredded cheese in your meat and then grill so I think I'll give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made meatloaf in ages and with mashed potatoes it just sounds so comforting! Yum! It has been CRAZY busy here, too!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison