Saturday, October 25, 2014

Shop like a blogger - buy from a blogger

I love to see when my favorite bloggers take a risk and start up something that they are passionate about. I love to see all their creative ideas! Many of my favorites have ventured in to the world of making some of the best shirts around. So I decided I should share the love and showcase a few of my favorite purchases and a few that are on my wishlist!

IWYP by Whitney Ellen
Whitney cracks me up on the weekly on her blog, I Wore Yoga Pants to Work. She has some of the best one liners on her blog and she turned a few of her sayings into amazing shirts. Did I mention you also get a matching coozie with every shirt purchase? Amazing!

Venus Trapped in Mars Fan Shop by Sarah
Sarah's blog keeps me up-to-date on everything sports - if I lived in Dallas I'm sure we'd be friends! Not only does she nail the sports thing every time, she is an incredible designer. Her blog designs & prints can be found in her etsy shop, but my favorite lies in her witty shirts available in her Fan Shop.

The Modern Tulip Boutique by Maegen
Not only is Maegen the cutest pregnant blogger I follow but she started up her own shop to sell pieces that she truly loves. 

Heart & Arrow Design by Whitney Blake
Whitney's designs make me want to keep track of everything and decorate every wall with her super cute prints. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the holidays; I may not be able to resist! 

Two Thirds Hazel by Erin Gray
Erin's blog is one my favorites to check in on. Her design skills always wow me and I was excited that she took the plunge to start selling her prints. I can't wait to see what new prints she comes up with next.
Simply Sun Signs by Desiree Roby
I love astrology and Desiree has taken it to a whole new level. Not only does she offer personalized chart readings, but she has adorable tanks and WINE! 
Who are some of your favorite bloggers turned shop owners? I'd love to check them out and support those in search of their dream.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for mentioning my SHOP! The Virgo tank is one of my favorites. If you happen to get it, you will have to send me a picture! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison