Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mission: READ MORE BOOKS!

I don't think most kids read enough. I'm on a mission at my house to get mine to read more. Thankfully our elementary school is in the neighborhood next to us and decided to put in some little neighborhood libraries. This one is a few house down from us.
After dinner tonight we took the dog for a walk and stopped at the little house to pick out a couple books to read before bed. The girls were so excited to see what was inside. They can't wait to come back tomorrow and return their books and pick out something new. We might even drop a few of our duplicate books off to share with others. Anything I can do to make reading more fun!

How do you encourage your kids to read?

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had some of these in our neighborhood. My oldest has already been told that this summer, he'll have to read for 20 minutes a day. I don't really care what it is, but he needs to find books he likes at the library and read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison