Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shoppin' & Savin'

I love shopping but I love saving even more! See how my recent trip to Kroger saved me on things I needed to restock like toilet bowl cleaner, laundry soap and toilet paper.

I'll be cleaning my toilets for just $0.29 thanks to this awesome deal!

Doing laundry (up to 50 loads) for $0.99?! Sign me up!

Stack up the savings! I combined a store coupon, manufacturer coupon and a sale! $1.69 for 6 rolls of toilet paper!
What awesome deals have you scored lately?
Do you buy all your cleaning and paper products at the same place you buy your food?

*I received all the $2.00 coupons for being a BzzAgent. All good deal findings are my own. If you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent member visit their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison