Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Goals



  • Be active: (yep it's on the list again!) This time I'm going to try being more active as a family. I have my final race of the year planned for Oct. 20th, it's a 5K run that supports the trail systems in our city that I frequently use. But more than that I want to get the whole family involved in being active because pretty soon we'll be stuck inside with snow on the ground. And Mama don't like snow activities very much.
  • Stick to the budget: Spending is on the halt for awhile until we can build up a substantial savings account and save some money for our (sshhh!) Disney vacation in March. 
  • Put myself out there: This is in regards to finding a new job. It was a goal for this year to get a new job and we are 10 months in and nada. I had one interview but didn't land the job :( I'm going to focus on networking to find something perfect for me.
That's all this month. Three goals. Three manageable goals. I know all of these goals will in the end bring me happiness and less stress in my life. And that's the whole point, right?

What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison