Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Adventures

We visited the Indy Zoo for the first time this weekend. The girls had a blast seeing all the animals. We have a very nice zoo at home but it's nice to see some different animals and exhibits. It was a little chilly but the animals were very active. Don't ask me why it looks like A is smoking her pretzel stick, she's just a goof ball. 

Because we actually had some warm weather to melt the foot of snow we got I was able to go running. For the past year A has asked to go running with me so we did a short 1.36 mile run together for the first time. It was a little slow but hey, what do you expect for running through puddles and snow piles with a 5 year old?!

How was your weekend?

*Linking up with Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison