Friday, March 29, 2013

busy

To say I've been busy would be an understatement. It's a marathon just to schedule a dinner with DH's cousin and their family. (We did finally settle on 2 weeks from now but shuffling a few things around, aye!) Here's what I have captured lately on my phone ...
Pancakes from scratch on a Saturday morning
I chopped all my hair off. Ok so not all of it, but quite a bit.
The girls getting their crafty on -- I participated too, I couldn't help it!
Got my Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox from Influenster, look for reviews coming soon. If you need an Influenster invite send me an email
I'm ready for spring, bring on the Very Berry Refreshers
I have two posts worth of photos on my camera that need to be uploaded. I'll get to it eventually and you can finally see our bathroom remodel and J's 3rd birthday :) Here's to another busy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, now I want pancakes. What cute girls you have there! :) Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison