Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

This mama got to do some things that she normally wouldn't over the weekend. I went grocery shopping by myself, matched up my coupons and saved some dollars! The DH and girls let me pick out what to plant in the garden and I got them all in.
Lettuce on the left, salsa pepper in middle and tomato at far right corner
We will be giving berries a try this year! I'm excited to see if anything turns out. We are trying blueberries and strawberries. I mentioned before that I have some races I want to run this year. I've signed up for 2 so far. I was able to run 3 miles last night in prep for the first 5K next month. I was a little slower than I liked, but it was my first 3-mile run of the year so it was a start. Hope all the other mamas had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison