Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow

I can't say for sure, but I think I liked snow as a child. Somewhere along the line I began to hate the snow and the cold weather. I know I have always preferred the warm sun and laying out getting a tan, but I'm not sure where my strong dislike of snow came from. I think I might like the snow if it wasn't cold. I hate being cold.

My office is cold. I wear long sleeves and multiple layers just to try and stay warm. It doesn't work. The menopausal lady across the wall from me likes it cold, thus we all must suffer.

The DH and I were remembering our honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico. It was warm there; I wish we could go back. Now, right now. I wish I could be there right now in the warm sun drinking my drink of choice. Oh how I miss the sun.

This warm, bright fabric makes me feel a little better!
via fabricshoppe   
The weather forecast is calling for a lot of snow over the next 3 days. They are talking about getting up to 16". Really? Of course it would snow that much because it's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison