Monday, July 25, 2011

Top Finished!

I got my quilt top finished last week. I started my strip quilt a few weeks ago and was happy to finish up the top. Now the question is ... when will I have a finished quilt? I have a feeling it is going to be awhile, but if I finish by Christmas I'd be happy!
I'm standing on the bed trying to get the whole thing in the picture -- at this point A walks in and asks "Mommy why are you jumping on the bed?"
Standing at the end of the quilt trying to get a good shot -- you can really tell it needs some ironing!
Linking up to Thirty Handmade Days 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! I've always wanted to quilt.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors. I really like this stripe style! I bet it will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison