Friday, September 23, 2016

5 on Friday


1. It's fall. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. Luckily this week's weather came strong with the feeling of summer so I didn't mind too much.

2. The only thing I love about fall is that all my favorite shows are back. Well except Scandal ... is that because Kerry Washington is preggers and it's too hard to hide? No matter the reason it makes me sad. I'm sure Meredith Grey and Annalise Keating will keep me company.

3. Speaking of sad, my phone died on Thursday morning. I woke up to it constantly restarting itself and being so hot I couldn't even hold it. The good people at Verizon tell me it's hopeless so they are shipping me a new one. Ugh, I hate setting up a new phone.

4. Next week is Wine Night at work. I'm very excited.

5. We are doing a camp out in our backyard this weekend. The girls are beyond excited. I will probably cop out and sleep in my bed, but it will still be fun :)

Have a Happy Friday and a fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison