Friday, December 4, 2015

Currently #7


loving. how excited my girls are for Christmas
smelling. my new Vanilla Bean Noel candle from Bath & Body Works
writing. well I'm not writing many blog posts these days :(
reading. Eat to Live - I am completely fascinated with all the food facts
watching. Bones on Netflix, we are flying through all 10 seasons that are available
craving. Diet Coke - this is terrible, I know. But I just can't seem to quit it for good.
obsessing. over our new couch! It's stylish and comfortable
wishing. someone could just send me an unlimited supply of dark chocolate and I couldn't gain an ounce by eating it all :)
needing. everyone to stay healthy this winter
wanting. to drive around and look at Christmas lights
trying. not to think about that it's freezing outside and that means snow is on the way
eating. meals out of my new crock pot - it's got a timer!
drinking. all the iced coffee, it's cold outside but I don't care.
feeling. excited for all the holiday parties I am planning over the next couple of weeks
hoping. our trip down to NC for Christmas goes smoothly - no fighting kids in the car!
clicking. through Pinterest for holiday ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison