Monday, November 23, 2015

Meal Plan Week #47

It's Thanksgiving week! I'll be cooking/hosting a small Thanksgiving dinner this year and afterwards I will head out Black Friday shopping. This week's meal plan is pretty basic as I didn't want anything too complex.

MONDAY: Mini Pizzas
I'll make the dough on Sunday night, then we can assemble personal sized pizzas for dinner.

TUESDAY: Dinner Out or Order In
The girls are going to do a sleepover with cousins because they are off school the rest of the week so the husband and I are going to have a little mid-week date night :)

WEDNESDAY: Spaghetti w/Garlic Bread
I actually have a crock pot sauce with meatballs that will make this super easy! And J still has swimming tonight so quick and easy is always good.

THURSDAY: Turkey and all the trimmings!
I'll be making turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls and a cranberry pound cake dessert. The rest of the meal will come from my MIL and SIL.

FRIDAY: Leftovers
What's better than turkey leftovers?!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison