Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Toe cleavage

I sit at my desk all day long ... 8 hours at my desk. I ride in a car every day to work ... 2 hours in the car. Needless to say I do a LOT of sitting during the week. I try to walk on my lunch break to get up and out and make an attempt at not gaining weight. I normally walk about 1 1/2 miles at lunch then come back to sit. Well today I wore my cute black pumps. Problem! They aren't so cute after you've walked and you try to shove your swollen feet back into them. I've got a major case of toe cleavage now. All I need to do is sit for a couple hours until the swelling goes down and I'll be fine. Shouldn't be a problem ... I've got at least 3 more hours of sitting before quitting time.
Yes I did just post a picture of my toe cleavage on my blog ...  I'm just weird like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison