Monday, January 9, 2012

Get it together ...

I've been telling myself that I need to get it together this year. I feel like things are falling out of cabinets and closets and it is driving me NUTS! I made the first move this weekend to start the clean-up of it all. I went through every piece of my clothing and got 2 BIG bags full of stuff to donate and another 2 of stuff I want to try and re-sell. Now I need to work on the rest of the house. I know we have enough space for everything, but it seems that my organization of everything is lacking. I've been browsing Pinterest to get some ideas. Here's some of my favorites.
Create bins for each meal, grab a bin and get cooking! [source]
Secret hiding spot for dirty laundry! [source]
A calendar that gives you a different decluttering activity every day! [source]
What organization or decluttering tips do you have? I'd love to hear them. I'm on a mission this year to get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison